The inaugural Cooperstown Women’s Baseball Classic is not possible without support from sponsors who seek to be associated with a first-of-it’s kind event, yet also have a passion to help grow the sport of baseball amongst female athletes.
Sponsorship of the Cooperstown Women’s Baseball Classic is as much a philanthropic give as it is a media buy.
The below are preliminary Silver and Gold level sponsorship opportunities.
Silver Level Sponsorship – $50,000
- Affiliation with the Women’s National Baseball Team and the National Baseball Hall of Fame as an “Official Partner” of the Cooperstown Women’s Baseball Classic.
- Impressions associated with event:
- PR tied to media outreach and television coverage,
- Inclusion within the event website,
- Content within the Hall of Fame and USA Baseball websites,
- Game attendance and materials.
- Promotional opportunities, including:
- Product display,
- Sampling at Doubleday Field,
- Mention in Baseball Hall of Fame and USA Baseball newsletter.
Gold Level Sponsorship – $100,000
All Silver benefits, plus:
- Access to athlete interviews, video footage, and photography that sponsor can use in their own marketing and advertising materials.
- Lifetime membership and exclusive access to Hall of Fame Champions Dinners, Hall of Fame Classic Weekend, Induction Weekend, Benefactor Weekend, Baseball Writers’ Association of America Inductee Press Conference in New York City, and invitations to Spring Training in Arizona and Florida.
- Corporate hospitality, including access to choice hotels, dining arrangements, and private areas at ballfields.
- USA Baseball and The National Baseball Hall of Fame are both nonprofit 501(c)3 organizations, so sponsorship contribution may be tax-deductible.
- Unlike traditional sponsorships, in this case, a brand’s contribution is split across multiple causes to promote female sports, while helping grow our national pastime.
- Contributions will underwrite cost of event, prior to net proceeds being split across organizations.
- There will be a maximum of 2 gold and 2 silver level sponsors. This will help assure each receives a level of exclusivity.
Contact us if you are interested in a potential sponsorship for your organization, or if you’d like to make a general donation. Sponsorship contributions may be tax deductible.